Sunday, June 24, 2007

Genius



These essays were written by a genius! They actually make me wish I were back in High School, but not squandering my time by taking everything seriously.

Of course we have to be pretty skeptical about whether these are genuine or not. They were on the Internet and all. Do a search for PETER NGUYEN and decide for yourself. As far as I can tell, there are, in total, four of these papers. From the titles (US History, Honors English) as well as length (four to five paragraphs) it appears as if these are for High School classes. I'm just having a real hard time believing that these are real. They're just TOO good!

I would love for them to be real because it simply proves that Genius is not always something taught in schools. Rather, I believe it is partially the result of rebelling against and challenging this same institution with is charged with--and failing at--educating the youth of our society. But more on this later. I still can't get over the Whitman piece...

Credit though to the BLOG I STOLE THESE FROM. (To be fair, I received them in an email first.)

Seriously, though. Fucking genius.

No comments: